13 July 2012

Little People Shenanigans

We got Morgan a Little People play house set...it came with a little Daddy, a little Mommy, and a baby.  The first thing she did when she started playing with it?  Threw the baby in the trash.  Tell me how you really feel sweetheart.

She is also doing other funny things, like talking about "Sh, sh, shoooooes" non-stop.  And if I ask her to hand me something she shouldn't have in her hand (such as the remote control) she'll come over, smile, and pat my open/empty hand as if to say "Nice try, ain't gonna happen Mama."

My sweet bloggy friend Rachael sent me this gorgeous blanket (don't know why my crappy cell phone pics are blurry - they are not doing it justice!):





My jaw dropped when I opened the package.  It is just gorgeous and so soft!  Reversible and it matches PERFECTLY in his room!  How am I so lucky?  Thank you sweet friend!!

I survived (so far) the Hubs' return to work.  There were moments today I thought I might not.  Nevermind I no longer have time to eat, use the restroom, or brush my teeth.  Oh, and did I mention my toddler will.not.watch TV?  Yeah.  It sounds cooler than the reality of it.  So for....oh....11+ hours a day, I am her entertainment.  I run around, from one baby to the other, usually with little man on the boppy attached to my chest.  I'm like a walking food truck that's open 24 hours.  Anyway, regarding the TV ban....I need help.  I've tried lots of things/shows/cartoons and she's not having it.  What??!!  Anyway, a package from Nordy's and that adorable blanket showed up and all was somehow right within my world again ; )

My cleaning lady came this week:
I think all her jewelry is slowing her down though ; )

And as usual, my little man eats/sleeps/poops, but looks so cute doing it:
No matter what, his hair always forms a faux hawk and I just love it.
 I could just eat him up!  Both of my children, actually...so squishy and warm and cuddly!
"Oh hi....did you say it's time for me to eat again?"

I'm having major anxiety about leaving my babies for my brother's wedding reception in MN.  IthinkIcan I thinkIcan IthinkIcan...  I'm only going to be gone for 24 hours, and who knows, maybe it'll be a nice break for me...but the thought of leaving them is overwhelming.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful blanket! I love personalized things for babies! Your babies are oh so adorable. I understand the separation anxiety about leaving them, I still haven't left gracie overnight, haha. I'm such a chicken

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful :) I know what you mean about not being able to do anything... like go to the bathroom! If you discover a secret trick to taking care of a toddler and a newborn please please let me in on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you got joey's new blanket...hope he loves it as much as g loves his! hope you enjoyed every minute of your me time this weekend and the celebration for your brother...you deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is absolutely precious! What an adorable blanket your friend made for him.
    For the TV-the only thing our little Morgan will watch is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (really its all about Minnie). If you try to put anything else on, she wont have it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!