27 November 2012

Still Thankful

I'm having storage issues again with my photos on Blogger and it won't let me upload any.  I haven't had enough time to research a good solution yet either, gah!

I know we had Thanksgiving in there somewhere...a few days ago?  Our was good.  Trust that I stuffed him into a Thanksgiving-themed onesie and forced him into his big sister's Turkeybutt PJ's from last year.  Hee hee.  I love being the Mom.


Daddy's been off (yay!) and we've been busy running around.  It's SO much easier to get out of the house with an extra set of hands AND it makes the days go by so fast!

Joey turned 5 months old today.  How is that possible?

Morgan is talking up a storm, more clearly every day, and telling us "NO" all the time.

Me:  Morgan, do you love Mommy?
Morgan: Noooo
Me:  Morgan, do you love Daddy?
Morgan:  Noooo
Me:  Morgan, do you love cookies?
Morgan:  {Silence} {Smiles}
Little Turkey!

She's also recently become a BIGTIME Mama's girl.  ALWAYS wants Mama.  ONLY Mama.  It's sweet and I never thought that day would come.  But sometimes it's hard, especially when Baby Boy is crying his head off.

Hopefully soon I will be able to get some photos back up on this here blog!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I have had the same problem with Blogger and so have a few of my other blogger friends. We all had to buy more storage :( It was like $2.49 a month, which I wasn't happy with, but it was driving me nuts not being able to upload pictures. If I find a way around it, I can always cancel it. So if you find a way, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know - I just caved and paid for the extra storage. Uggh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had to sign up for the monthly $2.50, yuck. Sounds like they decreased their free storage to me.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!