Easter is upon us and I realized I better get documenting some things up in here:
1. Easter Pic Sneak Peeks turned out SO CUTE, even if the kids weren't as into it as I'd hoped:
2. Zantac is my new BFF. First it was neverending nausea. Now it's been upgraded to "sometimes-ending", with a side of always-ravenous hunger, and heartburn. For the record, I was eating the nastiest, unhealthiest stuff and it's all I wanted. I could live on stinky cheese & crackers and McDonald's french fries. And fruity sparkling beverages. So. Disgusting.
The good news is, the unhealthy cravings are finally starting to subside and I can look at something that is not fried or pure salt now. Baby steps.
This pregnancy, so far symptom-wise, reminds me a lot of when I was pregnant with Morgan. I was working and I think I ate at Wendy's more times than I cared to admit. Gross.
3. Play dates & gorgeous weather have been keeping us busy:
Which leads to 2 wiped out toddlers:
Clearly this was last week, before the snow (???) we just got.
4. Friends
Something that I've definitely let slip to the backburner since having kids. It happens. And the bestest friends understand. My friend Staci came to town this past weekend and it was SO nice to have a couple of kid-free dinners out to catch up!! We also snuck out in the Hubs' car for an ice cream run. Hey, I'm pregnant and she needed to experience Graeter's.
![]() |
| Laverne & Shirley shenanigans! |
5. School is almost done. I still stare at my calendar in disbelief that we're done in like 2 weeks?? But I'm ready for summer break. Had a conference call today about my fall plans and it looks like my very pregnant self will be waddling around doing head-to-toe assessments and H&Ps on peeps in the community. Awesomesauce.
And seriously, WHO is this big, this early????? Almost 11 weeks. Not 20. Just for the record.










Yes! I have been dying to see that cute belly! You look great mama! And don't feel bad, I think I knew the McDs and Taco Bell drive through folks when I was pregnant with both G and S. They turned out just fine with all of that fast food!
ReplyDeleteLoving that purple/red/tan top in that second to last picture! :) Your belly probably popped sooner this time around bc your body remembers what it's supposed to do this time - at least that's what I've heard!
ReplyDeleteAnd um, Hello creepy Kroger bunny! You were right - they def need a new one. But loving how happy Morgan looks despite the dilapidated bunny:)
You look great! I love how I always notice that Kase has the same wardrobe as Joey. Same blue fleece and navy croc-like shoes. Apparently we shop the same places :)
ReplyDeleteI always craved french fries when I was pregnant too!