16 July 2014

Summer Play Time

We've been keeping busy this summer.  I truly LOVE summer, LOVE being out in the sun/at the pool/etc.  But I have to confess due to the pregnancy slowing me down, I'm counting down the days til Autumn arrives.

In the meantime, I'm full-speed ahead with operation #wearthemout:

We had a playdate with our friends Ellery & Willis & Mama Mica at OZO Play Cafe a couple weeks ago:


 We've been playing in the back yard a LOT:
 We went up to Ikea for a few things:
 We've become regulars at the Y Pool:


Her "smile" cracks me up here...such a little Ham!
 We've probably watched too much Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, specifically Minnie's Bowtique, which is the obsession of my firstborn:

We wave goodbye to Daddy every morning (if we're up in time before he leaves):
Don't mind the bare bum; we're potty trained!  Woo Hoo!
And spent lots of time exploring outside...there are always new flowers to see/smell, new wildlife to spot and the kids are getting better at climbing the mountain of a yard.

And speaking of new wildlife to discover, this guy sunbathed on our front sidewalk alllllll morning a few days ago.  He was nearly 4 feet long.  The kids were fascinated and after we watched him outside, I convinced them to get back in the house and watch from the front door glass side panels.  I may or may not have lied to them and told them he would bite us.  Haha.  Mean mommy!

Joey woke up from his nap that day (long after our "friend" was gone), ran straight to the door and said "Mom, yook!  It's a snake!  He's comin' up the driveway!" I couldn't stop laughing!!!!!

As stated on instagram....I told the Hubs we're moving.  I'm not cut out for this country livin'!  Nope. Nope. Nope.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!