Life with 3 kids is busy. Like, crazy busy. Just trying to keep everyone healthy (which is nearly impossible this time of year!) And it's not just that someone always needs you or is always crying, but more often than not, TWO of them need you and TWO of them are always crying. Always. *Sigh* It won't always be like this, I know. I'm trying to soak up their cuteness for as long as I can.
The Hubs and I tell each other that someday they will all be out of diapers. Someday, they will all wipe their own bums. Someday, they will make their own snacks. Someday, we will all sleep through the night. But today is not that day. In fact, 2015 doesn't look very promising either.
So here are the big events lately:
Claire turned One month old in November...and had her first Thanksgiving (of which I took zero photos of. Bad Mommy.)
But for now, my family and I wish you all a Happy and Blessed New Year!! May 2015 be your best yet!





Awww, little Claire Bear is really filling out. I love it! She favors both of her siblings - I think she seems to be a good mixture of you and your hubby. So sweet! But can't believe she's already 2 months old. And don't feel bad about the pictures, Mama. I had to remind myself to take pictures of Caleb this year so we would have a record of his second Christmas, because otherwise, I just wouldn't have done it. And he's my only child right now. So I can imagine how much more difficult it is to try to remember to do stuff like that with 3 kids running around!!!
ReplyDeleteClaire is so precious and the three of them together are a beautiful trio! Happy New Year!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious little family!!! Love your pictures!
ReplyDeletewordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com