We found out -- for SURE -- we were pregnant with Morgan. I had been driving myself and everyone around me CA-RAAAZY wondering "Am I pregnant or not?" I felt like I was. I missed my monthly visitor. We "capitalized on our fertile window". But every single pregnancy test I took kept coming up negative. And believe me, I took a LOT of them. The cheap ones, the expensive ones, and all the ones in between.
I remember the Hubs being so fed up with me and my crazy testing, just to mess with me he suggested "Well maybe you should take just one more..."
I was excited -- "REALLY?? You think so?" (yes! yes! I just KNOW it will be positive the next time!)
My bubble was burst when he said "NO. STOP TESTING. For the Love of God, STOP TESTING."
Yeah....like I said, I took a LOT of tests.
So I did the next rational thing: I scheduled a blood test to confrm one way or the other. I had to wait a painfully long 24 hours for the results. Turns out my hCG levels were really low - meaning I was more likely days pregnant, not weeks like I had thought. That explained why all previous tests were negative. But yes, I was indeed, with child. I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. Ladies, trust your instincts!
Thank you for taking that little trip down memory lane with me, ha!
Our lives have been forever changed, for the better and I love this sweet little girl more than I can put into words!!
11 August 2011
One Year Ago Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Wife. Mom. RN. Lover of sparkly things.
Follow Me on Instagram: tkremer
My Heart
POPULAR POSTS
-
I'm really trying to make an effort this year for Valentines Day. Morgan is just starting to get really into doing things with me, like...
-
I affectionately dubbed the new house "Cliffgate" the first time we drove up the long, mountainous driveway, and the name stuck. ...
-
I bought new dish soap shortly after we moved into our new house - Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender, to be exact. I thought "If the...
-
Linking up with Shannon at Life After I Dew for another beloved So What Wednesday! This week, I'm saying So What: If I miss preg...
-
As I continue to grow this precious little bebe inside me, I decided to get on the ball and get some photographs of the nursery taken. Ther...
-
My baby boy is 6 months and some change old. He is an absolute delight . Sleeping through the night; smiling every waking hour (for the m...
-
This is a very sensitive time for me as Morgan came at 31 weeks, 3 days. As in, TOMORROW MORNING. We were not prepared and it was a very...
-
I sent my trainer/friend/cousin's-wife-by-marriage (got all that?) these pictures via text with a message saying " I need to look ...
-
Ever have those times where there's just so much going on inside your head? Ideas, to-do lists, deadlines... I get all fired up and ge...
-
'Tis the eve of my birthday and as posted on Facebook....all I want is to sleep in tomorrow morning, lol. OK, that's not all I want...
Claire is Born
Joey is Born
Morgan is born
Our Wedding



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!