13 April 2012

High Five For Friday

High Five for Friday is a weekly post about your five favorite things recently. it's a chance to stop and reflect on the things that you've enjoyed over the past week, which is something we should all do.


Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk....Here we go with my High 5:


1.  I am obsessed with the color Coral lately.  (And it's not like it looks especially good on me....but i just love it.)  I am equally in LOVE with the color Mint too.  Mint + Coral = Perfection.  I was messing around on Polyvore, have no idea what I'm doing, mind you.....and assembled this lil board:
Mint + Coral Maternity Comfort

Nevermind that I think I have all but the Tory Burch flip flops in my closet now to take me through this pregnancy and beyond.  (Those TB flip flops probably won't be happening, I could never spend that much on flip flops.  And I'm OK with that.)  But those Target PJ's?  Divine & SOOO Soft!


2.  The nursery is getting painted this weekend.  I'm so excited!!  Got a quote from a pro, decided it was more than we wanted to spend and my dear friend is gonna do it for less!  She's starting on it tonight and I can't WAIT!  Trying to decide if I should post pics after the paint job or just wait for the whole thing to be done.  However, I've been frustrated lately by being unable to make decor decisions since we don't know the sex.  I feel like everything ends with "Well we'll just have to wait and see if this baby is a boy or a girl."
This shade of gray...called Arctic Stone, color matched at Lowe's.

3.  Little Bit is into pulling up my shirt and kissing my belly All. The. Time. now.  It's really so adorable.  Until we're in the grocery store, ha ha!

She's also obsessed with balloons lately (since her bday party, which...truth be told, we STILL have 2 of her mylar balloons hanging around, from February!) so I bought her a Hello Kitty one today at the grocery store.  She was in heaven!  I love that she is so easily entertained.

She's also had an EXPLOSION of talking lately.  Very excitedly.  And we can't understand a single word she says, ha!  But it's so cute to hear her go on and on.  And on...and on...and on.  I just wonder what goes through that lil head of hers?

And?  She is giving kisses on demand.  She's alllll about the kisses.  Let's just say I abuse it about 100 times a day.  "Give Mama a Kiss?"  OOOOH I could just eat her up!!

4.  Discovered this amazingness in little single-serve boxes at Target this week and I. AM. IN. LOVE.  As a bonus, it has 50% more calcium than regular milk.  You should get some.  Now.  It's totally filling my "I need ice cream every night" void, because no, Tammy, you do NOT need ice cream.


5.  I forgot to mention I WON a gift certificate for $50 to the Spa/Massage place that I went to last time...how cool is that?  I told the girl on the phone "I NEVER win anything!!"  She was like "Uh...well.....you did....so come pick it up anytime!"  SA-WEEET!

How was your week??

I just want to mention that no, my life isn't always rosy & perfect as we sometimes allow it to appear on our blogs....but I LOVE highlighting the positives of each week!!  And besides, who wants to hear about the MAJOR fall I took out in the front yard yesterday?  I bit it.  HARD.  There was skin lost.  Blood.  And a new inability to move my left shoulder.  I am one hurting old woman today, let me tell ya!

1 comments:

  1. I love this link up!! What a great idea to list your top five faves - great way to end a week!! So exciting that your little one is kissing on demand, how sweet. Can't wait to see the nursery - you have such good taste, I am sure it will be nothing short of completely amazing!! Speaking of taste, the coral + mint board is perfect for spring and what are you talking about?? With your coloring I know you look good in coral girl :) PS I heart chocolate almond milk too!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!