01 November 2012

Halloween 2012

I was pretty excited for Halloween this year, having two little monsters to dress up and all.

It was Mission Nearly-Impossible to get a pic of these two!

My Poor Little Dragon was not feeling so well after all his shots earlier in the day :(
 But really - when you think about it - where am I going to drag two little babies?  They don't really eat candy, haha!  And it was about 40 degrees and raining outside.  Our original plans to go to our Aunt's house fell through, and all grandparents were under the weather.
All dressed up and no place to go!

 So we stuffed Morgan into her Ducky costume and went to Outback, lol!  The kids were really good, everyone commented on what a cute Ducky Morgan was and Mommy & Daddy got to enjoy a nice steak.

And for fun, my burgundy corduroys newly in rotation of my Mom Uniform.

While I don't think we will make this a tradition, I know I need to be realistic in my expectations with two little ones.  It was still a nice night getting to spend time together as a family and getting out of the house.  And Mama didn't have to cook or clean up the kitchen  :-)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Their costumes are adorable. That's pretty much the same night we had right down to the two kids sitting on the couch not cooperating for a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy - Hopped onto your blog from somewhere and had to say hi. Morgan is a doll and your family is simply adorbs. Hope the little man feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness they are so cute! I especially love the duck costume. ADORABLE! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    www.bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a night of not having to clean up or cook sounds heavenly! Such cute little costumes for your kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!