11 November 2012

The Weekend We...

Enjoyed Spring-like temps in November!  Made me sad that winter is coming.

So we:

Helped Daddy wash his car
 That car washing pic of the 3 of us is funny, our neighbor offered to take the pic and I was all "No, not with me in it, I look awful" and he said "Aw c'mon...These days won't last forever".  He's right.
Sat on the Poppy.  Fully clothed.  Just for fun.

Tore apart Mommy's post-it notes

Hung the Thanksgiving decor...all 1 piece of it.  I love me some Etsy.

Liked this comfy outfit to run around in
Speaking of running around, on Friday after dropping Morgan off at school, Joey and I popped into a local coffee shop for a MOMS Club gathering.  I bumped into my bloggy friend Mica and her two adorable littles - finally!  We chatted for a bit and then she had to run.  There was one other Mama there with her kids so we visited for a while too.  It was SO NICE to get out and be social ; )  I just wish I had gotten a picture!  It made me realize I need to get out and take advantage of those dates more often and not be a scaredy cat, lol!

Back to the weekend...we also:
Had brunch with Cousin Jordan home from college.  And one of them let their belly hang out in all its glory, but I'm not naming names...

Cousin Preston was there too!

Father/Son bonding over brunch and Goetta
 Later on since it was still so nice out, Mommy & Daddy snuck away on a Day-Date while Grandma watched the kidlets.  We.....
Dropped the top and enjoyed the fresh air.  Mom fail at camera management.

Went out for Sushi and Pumpkin Creme Brulee (my favorite dessert!)
 I may or may not have supported the economy by patronizing the Sephora 20% for VIBs sale and the Ann Taylor LOFT 40% off EVERYTHING sale.  OK, I did.  It happened.  Just doing my part.

The pretty drive home

All in all a fantastic weekend.  Daddy is off tomorrow so more family time!  AND....I'm trying Pilates for the first time.  Hope I don't keel over dead.  

And if I have the guts to 'fess up, I'll tell you what craziness I did tonight.  (Can I still blame post-partum hormones???)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You made me REALLY want to go out to eat and have some creme brulee! And I love the comfy outfit. I am looking for some cute new clothes. I just ordered two sweater dresses to wear with leggings for the holidays. I just hope they fit!

    Please fess up...because it's probably something I've done too and then I won't feel so bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous that you and mica got to meet up!! we should plan a play date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you went to a moms group and met bloggy friends!! How fun!! Yes I need to do more and not be a scardy-cat too :) Love the run around outfit and your adorable littles!! Yay for mommy/daddy day dates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend!! I have fallen off the face of the blogosphere yet again... So so fun to meet IRL finally! Just wish I'd had more than 15 minutes!! Your weekend looked so fun! So you are THOSE people with the top down in November haha (and yes I say that out of jealousy!). Hope this weekend is just as fab!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!