I'm standing on the brink of all things Toddler. Boy, they are fascinating little creatures.
When did my baby girl go from this sweet, let me do anything to her (like brush her hair?!) to flat-out refusing and screaming and kicking and running and crying and wiggling?
When I would read other blogs I'd think "Aw, that poor Mama. She just has a wild one. *Sigh* Good thing mine's not like that."
Haha...I'm such a sucker. THEY ALL TURN INTO THAT WILD ONE at some point. This, I've learned.
The list of things I'm no longer allowed to do -- without a fight:
- Brush hair
- Clean ears
- Wipe Bum (This is not negotiable, there WILL BE clean bums in my house!)
- Wipe face
- Wipe snotty nose
- De-booger
- Clip toenails (We've only recently re-allowed fingernail clipping)
- Buckle in car seat (sometimes...depends on the day and the mood and sun and the moon)
- Remove from bath tub
- Roll up sleeves (???)
- Carry Baby Brother around for too long.
- Push buttons on washer & dryer - she has to do it. (Ba-teee? Ba-tee? is code for "You better not be doing laundry without me woman!" Why can't she be that passionate about learning to fold all that dang laundry?)
- Sit Baby Brother in Bumbo
- Talk on the phone
| Try it. I triple dog dare ya. |



oh no! She still looks like such a little angel though! Gracie is almost 21 months old {next week, tear!} and she's getting to be a little bossy pants too! Maybe once we find out what works we can let each other know =)
ReplyDeleteoy....i am not looking forward to this stage! i am already getting my hands swatted for trying to wipe his hands or put on his coat. they are lucky they are cute, right?!
ReplyDeleteHi Tammy! My name is Brandy from Sissy Fits. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award! :) You can check it out here. -> http://sissy-fits.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award-i-accecpt-and-i-nominate.html
ReplyDelete