Woo-eeey! Time is flying. My lil Lovebug is 8 months old. And I have to say, this is such a super fun stage (but then I love most everything about every age so far!)
This month's photo shoot was SO challenging. He was constantly flipping & rolling and army crawling all over the place. Made it hard to get even one decent shot. I took the pics right after his nap because I knew he'd be in a great mood then. This kid almost always wakes up happy!
The only big thing to report this month is he is ALMOST crawling. He can army crawl and spin himself around and around. He's even trying to pull up on things/hold on to the furniture when standing. He seems to have incredibly strong legs! He also likes to "walk" with us holding his hands up. It's crazy to me because he just seems to little and too young!
The other thing happening this month is his case of Baby Eczema. It's mostly on his hands, chin and bottom. We've been putting Aveeno Eczema cream and steroid cream on it and it seems to be healing. We found out at the Dr. that he is a BIG eater, lol! The doc didn't think I was overfeeding him though, so that's a relief.
 |
| Sleepyhead |
Bedtime is right around 7:30 or 8:00pm. He had a 2 week period where he was waking throughout the night and not going back down easily (aka, without a bottle), but that seems to have gone away now. Maybe it was a growth spurt. At any rate, he's sleeping now til about 7:00am and I can handle that! He takes 3 naps per day.
 |
| This is the position he was in most of the time, rocking, trying to crawl and then face-diving. |
 |
| On the move! |
 |
| "Oh Peek-A-Boo Mama!" |
He loves scooting around in his walker now that he's figured out how to be mobile. He loves grabbing anything he get his hands on. He also loves playing Peek-A-Boo and listening to Music.
 |
| This one is my favorite. Sweet Little Jo-Jo. |
This week, for the first time, when our babysitter showed up, he looked at me and started crying. I think he realized her being here meant I was leaving. Broke my heart!! But I'm told he did awesome when we went out of town last weekend. Grandma described him as a "Dream Baby", lol!
 |
| Tried to get a sibling picture. It went well for about 20 seconds until she pushed him off the chair. Luckily I was right there to catch him. |
Every night, I put him to bed and we have our special quiet time. Usually, it's just the 2 of us. Unless Daddy isn't home from work yet, then Morgan's in his room running around like maniac. Joey gets really distracted by her and it's hard for him to settle down if she's getting all crazy. So when it's just the 2 of us, I will sing to him and I
swear he's humming along with me. We've also heard him say "Dada, Nana, Ni-Ni, and No".
 |
| What would a post be without a Morgan picture? |
He is a pretty easy baby, I have to admit! And so darn kissable. And smiley. We just love him SO SO MUCH!!

Tammy he is just gorgeous. You're going to have your hands full!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I know...I'm already worrying about him dating. And how I'm going to never like any of the girls. I better find a way to cope.
DeleteCan totally relate to the challenge of taking pictures! I just took Caden's 9 Month and he ripped the sticker in half :)
ReplyDeleteTamara
www.theworkoutmama.com
Haha! I don't think they get any more cooperative either! Good thing they're cute ; )
Delete