03 December 2013

Mom Cuts & Leathers

Hookee...so, I last boasted about my foray into the world of leather pants and confessed that I'm not edgy enough to pull them off.  I got sucked into the Black Friday sales going on at The Limited and first bought these moto coated jeans.  I got them home and couldn't decide if they were doing my hips any favors.  Plus I didn't dig how stiff & baggy they were.  So they are on their way back to the store.


Just for fun, I tried on these leggings that are leather in the front and stretchy knit in the back.  (Party in the front, business in the back) and fell in love.  Plus they were pretty reasonable.  So I kind of cheated?  I just am not ready to go full on leather yet I guess.  See?  Told ya I wasn't edgy enough.



And as for the Mumchop...I'm now coming to terms with it.   Actually it's fine.  At first I was in shock because it was WAY shorter than I wanted.  I still have some awkward bulk that I need to get thinned out in the back (and I DO NOT want the Posh Spice stack job circa 2008, been there, done that.)  So here it is for now, I like wearing it with some loose waves and it's pretty darn easy to style, I have to admit:
Shameful selfie
We started watching Orange is the New Black (a Netflix original series) and are hooked.  Going to go avoid my homework and catch up on a few episodes while I pray away the crazies - or what I fear is another sinus infection.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great!!! Orange is the New Black is unbelievably amazingly addictively good!!! Leather pants are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hair mama! Perfect length....not too short, still long enough to pull back, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!