My heart skipped a minibeat when I got the Gap Friends & Family email today in my ever-overflowing inbox. I was waiting for this event to pounce on some white skinnies and pounce I did! Along with some other essentials of course. You can never have too many t-shirts and tank tops, right?
While browsing, I did a virtual pop-over to Banana Republic just for a little lookey-loo. Turns out there's really no place in my life for Banana right now...I don't need to dress up, like...oh...ever? Anyway, I stumbled across this image on their website and DIED laughing:
What...you and your model husband don't curl up with your toddler all decked out in your coordinating neutrals WHILE YOU'RE WEARING HEELS in your bed? Pssh. We totally do. Every weekend.
This post will be short & sweet because the kids are napping and I'm not feeling 100%, so a nap is happening for me today too. But the kids need easy slip-on waterproof shoes for the spring/summer. Is Crocs all there is? Anyone have any good recommendations? I'm all about "Fostering Independence" these days in my house and the more they can do for themselves = the better. The end.




I got the email too. And headed over there immediately to buy the pale pink skinnies I'd been eyeing. And of course, they are sold out. Boo:( Glad you got the white ones though - I know you'd been waiting on a sale for them:) As far as water shoes go, not sure about shoes for girls, but I just picked up a pair for Caleb at The Children's Place. They were less than $10 and I thought they were cute just for playing outside/at the beach. I found them here (I chose the bright blue, but there are several color options): http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/usstore/p/baby-boy-clothes/baby-boy-clothes/baby-boy-shoes/maui-waves-sandal-2016371-275
ReplyDeleteOOOHH Great find on the shoes! Sorry you didn't get your pale pink skinnies...maybe the will restock them?
ReplyDelete