02 April 2014

It started with Dish Soap

I bought new dish soap shortly after we moved into our new house - Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender, to be exact.  I thought "If the bottle is going to sit on the counter top - which I don't really want it to, but I'm too lazy to put it away, then it might as well be cuter than the bottle of Dawn."

And immediately the smell made me gag.  It had this metallic undertone to it.  Uggh.  It had to go.

Annnd then I was having dizzy spells every evening.  I was checking my blood pressure and it was too low, so I cut my BP meds out for a while.

And then I was also having insomnia every night, despite running like crazy all day.  A few nights of being up til 3:00am before my body would even consider sleep had me feeling like a zombie.

And then it hit me:  I bet I'm pregnant.

Baby #3 due at the end of October or beginning of Novemer (I'm right on the edge, Halloween baby?)!  Provided my body and baby cooperate, of course.


Saw my OB last week and everything looks great, strong heart beat at 152 and there is ONLY ONE baby in there.  I made the U/S tech triple check and asked "Now you're sure one's not sitting on the other?"  Guess I need another scapegoat for my 6 pound weight gain in 2 weeks.  Yikes. #slowyourroll

We are thrilled (OK and I'm a leeeettle scared of 3 kids 3 and under...but millions of women before me have survived and lived to tell the story, right? Right.)  And fighting the practical need for a minivan every.step.of.the.way.

I'm feeling crummy and my precious heart toddler is running around telling everyone "My mommy has a baby in her tummy!"  God love her ;-)

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Best post this week!! Congrats lady! Can't wait to follow along the rest of your pregnancy. And you are going to rock 3 under 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! Tammy I am so freaking excited for you. So, so excited. This is amazing. Best post this week by far!!! Can't wait to follow along on this journey with you guys!!! Eeeee!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG congrats!!!! So so exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear what you are having :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, congrats!!!!!!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo hoo!!! Congrats!! So very excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad I decided to read blogs tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS sweet friend!!!!!! I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! Get a Chevrolet Traverse. They are cute, my brothers girlfriend has one & I like it. It seats 7 -I think- & the 3rd row is able to be folded down. It's something to consider to help fight getting a minivan! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS!!!! You are going to be one busy Mama but it will be so worth it having them all close together like that! It's going to be a wild ride in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES! Congratulations! I was just waiting for this post to happen! Hopefully we won't be far behind :) I can't remember, do you guys find out the gender or wait?

    Oh, and I know I don't look good driving my van, but I freaking LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg! How the hell did I miss this?! Congratulations, friend! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!