04 April 2014

What I'm Loving

Wow, thanks everyone for your well wishes and words of Congratulations on our expecting Baby #3!

I can't wait to snuggle this little newborn, I'm already wondering nonstop if he or she will look like Morgan or Joey?  Both?  Neither?  We are not finding out the gender either.  It was such an incredible surprise the last two times, why change a good thing?

Since I have a looooong ways to go til Baby arrives, I'm trying to keep my mind occupied.  My body has been taken over (and that's another whole blog post, entirely.  Seriously, WHO looks 6 months pregnant at 9 weeks?  This girl.)

So here's what I'm loving lately:

These shoes for Spring:

Via Nordstrom
THE perfect comfortable, not-too-high wedge.  Just what an expectant mama needs.

Also Loving Date Nights:
Went to the Cincinnati Ballet for my first time and LOVED EVERY SECOND of it!!!
And Day Dates:
Went to a Sweets Shop for coffee and treats and to discuss the purchase of a new front door.  Aren't we exciting??

Crashing a Medical Dinner at Boca last week and secretly telling the person in charge it was the Hubs' birthday, so they surprised him with a birthday Creme Brulee, complete with candle and a room full of doctors singing to him. #Gotchya
 Easter egg colored nails


 A Springy blouse from H&M last season that hides my already popped looking 6 months' along baby belly.
 Snuggles with this girl on a lazy Sunday.
I've been feeling just plain rotten.  No energy, could sleep for 24 hours (if 2 little people would let me!) and constantly nauseous or ravenous with no in between.  Already grown out of my regular pants, uggh.  Hoping the 2nd trimester gets a little easier!  See, I had to come out with my big news so I could whine on my blog ;-)

Have a fabulous weekend friends!  We have some friends in town, the Hubs is working all weekend and I'm going to brave Easter photos with the kids for the very first time (alone, I might add, eeeek).  Wish me luck!  Oh, and there will definitely be chocolate chip cookies baked, I can feel it.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hoping that your energy returns soon - I know the first trimester is HARD! You are precious and although you may feel big already, you definitely don't look it! Loving the shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you are so sweet! Those shoes really are the best. My only regret is that I didn't wait for them to go on sale!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on #3!!! It has to be the #3 thing...I'm only 8.5 weeks along with my third, and nothing fits already!! Thank goodness I wear scrubs to work!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!