11 June 2014

Hello Summer!

I LOVE that summer is here!  We've been having lots of fun and joined the YMCA last week.  Seriously the best decision I've made in a long time.  Toddler enclosed safe pool area = somewhat relaxing.  Who knew?  Except the last time we went, Joey only wanted to hang on me and eat.


We've been hitting up some Reds games thanks to our partial season tickets.  Tonight we're taking the kids for a bit, should be...interesting.

I feel like the biggest slacker on the planet with this pregnancy.  Meant to document every week, take bump pics, all that...but....life.  This go-round has definitely been the hardest on me physically.  I wound up in the ER a few weeks ago with a 5-day headache that they could not figure out what was causing it.  I was unable to function.  A little shot of some miracle morphine and I was sorta better.  Know what's worse?  Having to see your ER doc at a going-away party for some friends the very next week.  I was a total angry baby in the ER that night, so I felt pretty embarrassed, ha!  Anyway, all is well with Mama & Baby.  My c-section date is tentatively scheduled for Halloween!

We aren't finding out the gender, however, I feel like I'm carrying and eating like I did with Morgan.  So my gut feeling is a girl...but we shall see!
18ish Weeks and NO, I didn't buy the dress.  But Target does have some good dresses right now!
And lastly, on the days we are stuck at home (which has been a lot lately, waiting for various service techs to come.  It's always something!) Morgan spends her days switching princess costumes.  Lately she's on a Queen Elsa kick:
Such a little character, this one.
And I just cannot watch Frozen ONE. MORE. TIME.

Let it go.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You look great!! I agree with you- my pregnancy had been rough this time too....thought after a twin pregnancy this time would be easier but not really :( I told Hubby this is it for us haha! I've been totally slacking on blogging updates too! It's hard finding the time when you are beyond exhausted!! :( glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We joined the y as well last week! Loving it!!! Glad you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!