22 February 2015

Morgan is 4!

I know every parent thinks this, but I am still in disbelief that my baby girl is FOUR years old!

The weather held off for her party on Friday night and our mountainous driveway was decent enough for people to drive on, so we partied!

 The party was Sophia-themed.  We kept it relatively small this year, just family and our neighbors across the road.  My parties get simpler the more kids I throw into the mix.  We made tomato red pepper soup and broccoli cheddar soup, along with grilled cheese on sourdough bread. I also made hot cinnamon toasted almonds and of course there were Sophia cookies and cake and other snackies.  And drinks ;-)  I'm still recovering from eating way too much, ugh!


Joey's face, haha!!


Little Brother had a HARD week.  I determined it was because the girls were getting all the attention (Morgan's party! Morgan's birthday! Morgan's cake! Marsha Marsha Marsha lol)  And the baby of course, always gets all the attention, so he was battling some big left out feelings I think...


Before she blew out her candle, she made a wish for everyone to be nice and be friends, lol:


 And then the weather reverted back to its nasty self come Saturday:



 So they built snowmen while I stayed inside with the little lady:


 And when you play out in the snow, hot cocoa is a must afterward:

 The parents of a FOUR year old!
 My Dad came to town to visit for the weekend and celebrate with us which was so special.  I just love this picture of him and Mo:
 Grandpa Don with all the kids...so hard to get anyone to cooperate!
It was a great weekend and our girl was spoiled!! (Yay, more toys, lol!)  So thankful for this family of mine.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. How is she possibly already 4?!? It seems like just yesterday we found out you were having a second baby! Have we really known each other that long now? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it crazy?? Time flies!! Our babies are growing up way too quickly!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the cake!! Happy Birthday to your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe she's already 4. Can't believe you have 3 kids now. Can't believe any of it. Time flies so fast, it's scary! Glad the weather cooperated for Morgan's party - it looks like she had a great time:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!