Aright, I'm about to tell you all about my newest obsession. You've maybe heard of it.
I resisted, rolled my eyes at yet ANOTHER person trying to sell me something. I won't tell you it's magic, but I will tell you it's CHANGED. MY. LIFE. in less than a week. After 2 days, I jumped in & ordered.
Have you heard of Thrive? It's marketed as a nutritional supplement that gives you energy. Yes, it has caffeine in it (from different sources, all natural). It also has lots of vitamins, minerals, and probiotics.
The reason I finally listened to one of my old co-workers from my days at the Mayo Clinic is because I was desperate to not be so tired any more. I was sick of being tired and sick of complaining about it. I couldn't get anything accomplished when the kids finally did go to bed and frankly, I was NO fun to be around. I know exhaustion comes with the territory with 3 kids under 4, but holy smokes. I was in a bad way and I couldn't figure out how to fix it.
So I asked for a few days' worth of samples figuring I had nothing to lose. I'm so glad I was curious enough to try it.
Here's how it works -- and this is the best part -- it's SO easy. 3 Steps. Easier than anything I've ever tried before in my life. You wake up and take one pill. You wait 20-30 minutes (hop in the shower, check your email, whatever) and drink the shake mix. Then you slap apply the patch on a lean part of your body (ankle, forearm, bicep, lower back, etc) DONE. You go on about your regular life the rest of the day, take over the world, and just repeat the next morning.
This. Is. AMAZING. I am the energizer bunny. I don't nap. (I take that back, I did try to nap one day just to see if I could. Like, I needed to make sure I still had my magic powers of being able to fall asleep on command, lol!) I QUIT coffee (which is awesome because it saves me approximately 300 calories of creamer). I have sipped on it out of pure habit while I started my new job this week. I stay up in the evenings, instead of collapsing like before, because I'm getting shi* done.
I get up before the kids and I DON'T want to cry into my pillow out of sheer exhaustion. I'm no longer in a mental fog and my eyes don't burn.
It provides appetite control and I've lost a few pounds already by not shoveling every mound of food I come across into my dome. I'm NOT saying this replaces clean eating and exercise, but it gives you the mental and physical energy to accomplish those things - and more!!
Now, if you are nursing or pregnant, it's probably not for you. Even though the makers say it's natural products, etc., I would never be comfortable exposing a baby to the caffeine and some of the herbals. But when you're done with that... and you can barely slug through your day? THRIVE. For realz.
Message me if you are interested in a sample pack (find me on FB or by email at tammy(dot)jutzi(at)gmail(dot)com.) I'm awaiting my first shipment of samples and already have most of them sold! But you best believe I"ll be ordering more IMMED.
Or if you just wanna stalk the website to do more research (which I did for about a month, ha!), go here: https://tkremer800k.le-vel.com/Login
I wouldn't be sharing this if I wasn't feeling so awesome, no lie. Nothing I've ever tried before comes even close to this.
And I promise not to turn into that person that's blowing up your FB, Insta and blog feeds about Thrive. But I do love telling people about how great it makes me feel. It's truly giving me my life back.





0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!