04 June 2015

Claire is 7 Months!

Our little Claire Bear turned 7 months old week before last.  Yikes, I'm falling behind on these and I swore I wouldn't with the 3rd little baby!  Such is life.

She posed like this for probably 10 shots!
Her first little tooth on the bottom is fully through now, and she's working on a second.  She is LOVING her baby purees, and of course, still her bottles.  She grabs anything and everything she can get her hands on.
Enjoying our family date night at the Reds game
Naps still aren't the greatest, but I can usually get 1.5-2 hours out of her in the morning.  Night time sleep is decent, she goes down around 7:30pm and sleeps til about 6 am.  Lifechanging for all of us!  She LOVES bath time.  
With big sis in matching dresses.  Both girls lost their hair bows within 5 minutes of arriving.
 She LOVES to be in on the action and gets ticked if we leave her in one spot too long.  She is usually pretty content to be pushed in the stroller, even if we are just doing hot laps up and down the sidewalk that wraps around the front of our house for 124th time.  She's wearing 9-12 month clothing (some stuff even 12-18 month, what?!?) and it seems as quick as I buy her something new, she outgrows it.  Seriously, this child is growing at lightning speed.
Getting passed around the Reds game.
How we roll to survive Cantputmedownitis
She's pretty easy to please and such a sweet heart!  We love her like crazy!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!