03 September 2015

Claire turned 8 Months Old

Claire turned 8 months old...let's see....back in July?  Wow.  Little Miss Claire is now officially almost 10 1/2 months old....I figured I better get some documentation in about her 8th and 9th months!  I know time flies but since I started working it seems to go even faster.  More about the job in another post (I hope!)

At 8 months, she had two bottom teeth, but more on the way.  It was hard to get pictures because I think she wasn't feeling so great that day.  




 She also her first 4th of July celebration and we had fun this year.  She hung in til the very end.  She's always a trooper like that and up for fun!

 She got to go the park (many times!), the splash park, and we even took a long weekend family vacation to Jasper, Indiana with my husband's side of the family.
 She was AWESOME staying in the hotel.  Seriously.  I was worried because I've had less than pleasant experiences, but she acclimated quickly to the pack & play and slept like a baby!
She loves the water (as long as it's not too cold!) and had so much fun for her first summer!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your kiddos are growing! Where has the time gone?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Blair!! Some days I can't even handle it - our babies are growing up. Your girls are getting soooo big too! Love following you all on IG! Miss your blog ;-)

      Delete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!