09 November 2015

Claire Turned 1!

Our sweet Claire Pamela turned ONE on October 24th!  We tried to throw her a worthy party, but there is no way I could pull together a party that fully represents how much we love her.  We tried though ;-)

 We did a pumpkin princess theme and it turned out so cute!



That tutu left glitter for days...








She cracked me up in her leopard sunnies

The girls

There was cake, pumpkins, balloons, cookies, a bunch of food, drinks and lots of presents.

At 1 year old, she has 7.5 teeth, is cruising, says "Hi, Bye, Mama, Dada, Nana" and a bunch of other words we always think we can understand, ha!  She's a talker!  Has to keep up with her big sis and big bro if she ever wants to get a word in edgewise in this house.

I have to be honest: I have been really emotional about her turning one.  I know it's the realization that we are slowly inching away from the world of babies, forever.  It's bittersweet for sure.  Nothing in my life has made me happier (or crazier!) than my babies.

She was a trooper, as usual.  She is just the sweetest, most chill, laid back and HAPPY baby ever.  We sure got lucky with this one!  Claire Pamela, we love you so SO much!

Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!