19 February 2011

Wall pretty

omgah.  We stayed up til 2am working on this last night.  Which probably wasn't the best idea considering I had to get up for work this morning, but it was worth it!  LOVE how it turned out!!

To fully appreciate this labor of love, you should know each piece had to be cut out and applied. 

I have every intention of taking that ugly brown valance down and replacing it soon.  NO BROWN!

It was most definitely a two-person job and I'm so thankful the Hubs helped me with it.  Let's just say he's slightly more "detail oriented" than I am.  To put it mildly.

When we finally went to bed, I started having contractions.  A whopping THREE to be exact, all painful (again), but that was it.  It was strange because I would get very hot and feel like I might vomit while it felt like someone had my entire abdomen in a vice and set it on fire.  I could feel it cramp up, get really tight, and then gradually ease up.  And after each one came the chills, I was so cold I was shivering.  I drank some water and tried to get comfortable enough to get a little sleep.

Today I've been searching for something to wear for my baby shower this weekend.  I want to be comfortable, but feel pretty -- which doesn't happen very often these days.  Anyway, I was trying on some of my heels (dumb, maybe, but they always make you feel & look taller/more fabulous, right?) and I must have twisted my ankle, because now I officially have ONE GIANT CANKLE and one slightly puffy foot.  I keep jokingly asking the Hubs to give me some Lasix, which he refuses.  Maybe I'm not totally joking.  Can one part of me just NOT be swollen for a moment?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!