Christmas came and went. It was SO busy and filled with friends and family -- just what I needed. I'll maybe post more later, but wanted to remember these highlights:
- Morgan started WAVING and CLAPPING - so cute!
- She CRAWLED for the first time today!
- She got WAY too many presents (from Aunts, Uncles, friends, and grandparents. Stingy old Santa
mom & dad only got her 3 or 4 things)
- Despite all the new toys, she spent the most time these past few days playing with....what else? Mommy's new mesh splatter screen and large gift tags, lol! But it sure is great having new toys to play with - especially those that stimulate her in new ways because we were getting bored with the old stuff.
- Mo was such a trooper with the late nights, crowds of family and new friends, and having to give up her crip for 4 nights.
 |
| "Hmm...I think this one has MY name on it!" |
 |
| "Get this ridiculous hat OFF ME NOW" |
 |
| "In my Christmas Costume...Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la" |
 |
| I just love her SO MUCH!! |
 |
| Standing, though it's hard to tell! |
 |
| So happy the Hubs caved and let me buy this 2nd Christmas dress....so PRESH! |
 |
| This singing and dancing snowman/doggy combo was a big hit! |
I hope you all had as wonderful a Christmas as we did. I only wish I could've spent it with my Minnesota family too -- it's especially hard at the holidays being so far away from them. I will say this Christmas was the best though with Morgan. Kids make Christmas 10,000x better!
she is too gorgeous for words! seriously. beautiful! and so are you! glad you guys had a great Christmas :)
ReplyDelete