07 December 2011

Did Hell Freeze Over?

No.....BUT, I did join a gym today.  One with on-site daycare, meaning me & Mo can go get our workout on.  We need to get out of the house, especially with winter approaching.  It will be good for her to be in a new environment and around other kids.  I realize there is a risk to her health, but her Pediatrician encouraged us to do this.

I've been ordering some photos from our family picture sesh back in October to frame around the house - I can NEVER decide on how many/sizes/etc.  So then I just order a bunch and they may or may not every make it to a frame.  I feel like when I pay good money, and the photos are great quality - I just want to plaster the walls with them, lol!  But my dear husband disagrees.....*sigh*

Here is one I just love...captures Mo to a "T":

My Workout Buddy
In other exciting news, I have some new lil' booties on their way to me.  Now before I get judged for buying myself Christmas presents, these were purchased with a recent giftcard from Madewell from some dear friends.  So they were practically kindalmostsorta free!

Morgan has taken to screaming & yelling.....just for the fun of it.  She is seriously finding her voice and it's usually hilarious.  She also fed herself a puff yesterday and today.  This is a BIG DEAL!  And she is THISCLOSE to crawling.  I put a beloved toy in front of her for motivation and she gets it, one way or another.  I love that little monkey!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable photo of Morgan..how could you not want that cute face all over your house? :) and way to go Morgan on dominating those puffs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Good luck with the gym and i'm looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!