11 April 2012

My first ever Blog Award

I've been nominated for my FIRST EVER Blog Award! Thanks Tiffany!!  I was pretty excited about this all day today!
I nominate these fabulous ladies:

My Five Random Facts:
1.  I have a major sweet tooth.  Bad.  But I can have just one bite of something super-rich and be done with it.

2.  Even though I will always say I'm 27 for every birthday, I had my first baby at the age of 33.  And #2 is on the way....and we're just gonna keep on chugging on this baby train as long as is medically safe and God allows ; )

3.  If I weren't a Registered Nurse, I'm not quite sure what I'd do.  Work in a bakery?  That could be SO dangerous, lol!  But how fun would it be to make and serve up yumminess every day?  If I had it all to do over again though, I'd go to medical school, without a doubt.  (Even though I will be the first to push anyone, regardless of their age, that it's never too late to go to school!)  I am absolutely fascinated and passionate about the human body.

4.  I can't swim.  I'm terrified of being on a boat without double life jackets on!

5.  I am the OPPOSITE of a Type A personality....whatever that is.  And I'm totally jealous of Type A-ers and their ability to be all organized and get stuff done!
SO, You've been nominated!? Here's what to do!
Each Nominee Should:
  1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
  2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received the award.
  5. Share five random facts about yourself!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! Definitely brightened up my day:) Just FYI, you don't have an email address tied to your blog, so I can never reply back to your comments:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thought you could use a good distraction while you wait for Miss E. to arrive. Good to know on the email - I'm such a rookie at this! I'll try to figure it out.

      Delete
  2. THANKS TAMMY!!!! How am just now seeing this? UGH! Sorry :) I will get this post scheduled asap!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!