07 April 2012

Picture Dump

The Hubs is on call at work this weekend....so me and the Moo aren't doing too much.  Here's a picture dump of total randomness:



Terrorizing the dog - as usual.


Mummy got herself some treats.  I had a coupon so they were practically free...almost.  I WILL smell good.

Something new I'm trying...threw this together in PowerPoint.  If anyone has tips on a better program, I'm all ears!  My Photoshop Elements is too powerful for me to figure out how to do this (simply).  So for now...this will hopefully do.  I need to find a way to simplify for once baby #2 gets here because I'm worried I'll say "To Heck With It" and never get any photos taken or posted :(
Morgan modeled her new Easter hat ($1 bins at Target, thank you).  Someone liked what she saw!
 I love her in navy and hot pink with the cherries dress!  But she was NOT about to crack a smile.
Wearing the Bunny shirt the day before Easter.
Don't mind the baby zooming by in her Easter hat.  Little stinker...wouldn't keep that thing on.  So I surprised her playing in her bedroom.  She came out a few minutes later with the hat back on.
What it's like to be terrorized by the dog for a change, instead of the other way around, ha!

And...this photo again, but bigger.... just because I totally adore her expression in the mirror!

2 comments:

  1. Your dog is so cute!! What a sweet playmate :) I'm with you on using powerpoint - it's easy and quick. Nuff said! Great pics - her expression in the mirror is priceless!! Precious girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures darling! and E has that same hat in the last picture. love it! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!