19 April 2012

We're Here...


 I'm getting LOTS done this week - as I intended.  So that's where I've been.

My to-do list has been somewhat prioritized and divided into 2 categories:
Things I can go out and do NOW, while I'm physically able 
and 
Things I can do Later, when I'm a big giant whale who can barely  move  

As I told Tiffany, I've tried to stay off the computer which has really helped my productivity!  Go figure.

Been addicted to THIS:

Bought it by accident...they were out of the plain lemonade, so I tried this.  I now force myself to dilute it 50/50 with water or I'd probably consume 1,000 calories in juice alone.  And my baby will come out looking like a mango, ha ha ; )

She wanted to wear my sunnies the whole time we were in the store.  Gosh I love her!

Shopping for the nursery.  Love her enthusiasm for shopping, lol!  Bump @ 30 weeks.

We have a new-found obsession with Sing-a-Ma-Jigs in this house.  All of us.

This one?  Has been yelling at me.  A LOT lately.  What's up with THAT??

She fell & got a fat lip.  SO. MUCH. BLOOD. everywhere.  Now as a nurse, I can DEAL with blood.  But not when it's my baby's blood.  Any attempt to stop the bleeding were smacked away by chubby sticky little hands.  She's a feisty one!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.  Ordered.  Should be in next week.  And scored a SWEET deal.

Liked this one too, but the ottoman was so high?  I couldn't rock comfortably.  And no head/neck rest.  Boo...

These will be going in my hospital bag.  Because they're fun & make me smile.  And I am NOT wearing those ugly blue gripper socks for days on end, like last time.  Hospital floors = gross.
AND I've been wheeling and dealing on Craigslist.  Sold a stroller and listed some other stuff.  Craigslist can be great, but a pain to set up times with people, etc.  I worried yesterday when two men showed up to look at my stroller in a Creepy Painter's Van.  You know the kind:  White, no windows...  But I notified the neighbor and sent my Hubs all the information of the "buyer".  Turned out to be just fine, but you can never be too careful!  And then I STILL end up wondering "Hmmm.....were they just casin' the joint?  Scoping me out to see if I could put up a fight and if I have anything worth stealing?"

I watch too much TV News.


Gotta run, still lots to do.  Hoping once I get these to-do's crossed off, I can spend some time relaxing with the fam, going to the park and the zoo.  I should really do that anyways!!  Hope you all are having a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. First of all, you are absolutely gorgeous! I love the dress u had on!
    Second of all I expect a finished product of ur nursery on my blog. :-) I'm so excited to see it.
    And finally, Morgan gets cuter and cuter every time I see her. I can't wait to see what baby #2 is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, you are so sweet! I will gladly do a nursery post once it's finished. I just need to make it blog-worthy, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh girl! I have a very good feeling that it will be beautiful! You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that glider, and those shoes put a smile on my face as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!