31 July 2012

Joey is 1 month old already!

Unbelievable....I guess I blinked and this little man turned 1 month old on Friday!  I did manage to get pictures on the actual day:

Just chillin' out on the porch

Not a fan of this prop


"You want me to pose HOW Mama?  I don't think so"



Flexing for the ladies....my long skinny legs, that is...

I'm not sure how much he weighs - we'll find out at his checkup later this week.  His little cheeks are definitely filling out and he's JUST starting to fit into some 0-3 month clothes now.  Little peanut! 

He's very active and squirmy, loves to flex his strong skinny legs.  The only times he's perfectly still is when he is peeing (that's how I know to duck and cover when we are in the middle of a diaper change!) and when he's in a sleep coma.

He still loooooves to eat non-stop.  I think he's been having some reflux as he spit up/vomited a few times yesterday.  But I wonder if it's because he's over-eating?  He will eat and eat and eat and then just seems to gorge himself.  And today, when I didn't feed him fast enough, he gave himself a little arm hickey, lol!  Gotta love his hearty appetite!

I just heart this little man!!!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Oh my god I love his shirt where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From an etsy seller here:
      http://www.etsy.com/listing/87142630/stylish-tie-monthly-onesie-stickers

      They are stickers you just stick on a plain onesie every month. I was a little bummed I had to cut these out myself, but they do the job.

      Delete
    2. Just ordered them!!! They are adorable:)

      Delete
    3. You will love them and LOVE looking back over 12 months to see how your little guy changes...so fun!

      Delete
  2. Oh, he is so cute! I might have to order some of those stickers too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is beautiful!!!! I can not beleive its already been 1 month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I little man! :) He's too cute and happy 1 month to you, Joey!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!