01 August 2012

Summer Days at Home*

So far...


We take lots of naps....and by "we", I mean those under the age of 2. 

They tag-team, I swear.  I think I heard them say to each other "OK, I'm gonna go to sleep for a bit, but you stay up, OK?  And then when you get tired, I'll be sure to wake up, OK?"

 And wake up with AH-MAZING nap hair

We suit up and slather on the sunscreen.  And then spray sunscreen over that.  Because Mom is slightly sunscreen obsessed.
 We lecture little brother on why he has to stay inside.
 We splash around a bit in our little pool.
 {In reality, pool time lasts about 10 minutes before boredom sets in and we're off to destroy explore something else.}
Throw in a few meals and snacks, several tantrums, 200-ish diaper changes, and the big event of Daddy coming home from work....that's pretty much our day!

*From a Toddler's perspective.  Mommy is too worn out to give her complete take on things, ha!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!