If anyone wants to know how I'm getting along with 2 babies, right now...I'm getting my butt kicked.
There, I admitted it. It's hard.
I almost never answer my phone and rarely even know where it is; I've checked out of most of my social media fixes and I don't really care right now. Some people just don't get it either, but that's OK. I don't owe anyone an explanation -- but I do owe my children my undivided attention 24/7. And around here, it's 24/7!!
But instead of whine about it, I'll share some of the photos from Joey's newborn photo shoot we had when he was 2 weeks old. *LOVE* them! Hard to believe he'll be 6 weeks old this week. I keep telling myself "It's going to get better, It's going to get better...."













You are almost half way through the 4th trimester....you've got this mama!
ReplyDeleteThe sweetest pics! And you did a great job coordinating your outfits :)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are just precious! You have a beautiful family! Hang in there. It's HARD with two kids, especially when your oldest is still so little! Just do what you can to make it through the day. If it means not answering the phone, not getting on the computer, not taking a shower, or brushing your teeth, or brushing your hair, it's perfectly ok! The first few months are hard, but as Joey gets older & you both get into a routine & get to know each other better, things will get easier. Promise! And soon he will be sleeping though the night, smiling, laughing & cooing at you, playing with his big sister, and you will forget all about these hard days, weeks & moths. And if you ever need to vent, cry & scream, please feel free to email me! I've been there! (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures, so sweet. Everyone looks great! And girlfriend, you don't worry about anything but taking care of those sweet babes of yours
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! Your family is just beautiful!
ReplyDelete