I say that every time the Hubs is off! Bear with me here...I wanted to attempt a post from my iPad. And now I'm on the Hubs's laptop because I couldn't get the photos loaded. (Sidenote to all you iPad users, What is up with the grainy self-photo feature of the iPad? Am I doing something wrong?)
So...the hair cut....I did it. I wasn't crazy about it, so I went back yesterday and my gal fixed me up. The back was all wonky; blunt and heavy and flipping up ala Carol Brady. At midnight last night, I realized I never even took a picture of it all weekend long, until sitting in bed.
I can't believe I'm doing this.....no makeup even. Thank God for grainy iPad self photos ;-)
so that's that. I feel like its much shorter in person than this picture makes it look. Yep....It's def. shorter IRL.
Anyhow, on to MUCH cuter subject matter:
I had to put away the rest of his newborn clothes this weekend as he's officially outgrown them. Makes this mama so sad! He is losing his baby chick hair too. Smiling when I talk to him, and boy, is this little guy a charmer!
We had a pretty quiet weekend. One fun thing we did was take Morgan to a minor league baseball game that the Hubs's work sponsored. She shocked me by wandering all over the place and going up to other little kids...or anyone else for that matter! She had a blast! She even got a foul ball that almost hit her in the head (it bounced off the fence behind us & I was able to deflect it just in time). She was so happy to carry it around the rest of the night saying "ball!"
![]() |
| She went right to Sarah, Hubs's Med Assistant's daughter |
![]() |
| I can see again! |
Annnnd I went for a run Saturday morning. 2 days later I am STILL sore. Man am I out of shape something fierce! It was only a little over a mile, but it felt good at the time.
I'm off to wash our bed sheets since a certain little Prince peed on them this morning. And I have Nursing continuing education to finish up. It's not even noon yet, I need more coffee!







Hi Tammy! First off, your little peeps are so adorable!! Congrats on your newest little addition!
ReplyDeleteI am a nurse gone SAHM, too, and I had some questions for you! Do you just maintain your required CEUs for your license, or do you maintain all of your other certifications too? My PALS and CPR have expired, and while I hate that, I know I won't be going back to work any time soon with an 18 month old and another on the way,so I don't know that I should spend the money to get recertified when they won't get used. I was just curious what someone else in the same situation thought!
Hey Ashley! I decided at the very minimum to just keep up my state licenses. I figured the CPR/BLS/ACLS/NRP & all the other certs I had could easily be obtained once I started work again, but to reinstate your license I think is a big fat pain, so I don't want them to lapse. That's just my 2 cents' worth!
DeleteI appreciate it! That's where I'm at right now too, and I'll definitely be maintaining my state license. Except...I really should get started on those CEUs! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh MY!! Joey is so presh!! And M is such a sweetheart!!! Yay!! And your hair looks great and you look beautiful but what else is new!!?? :)
ReplyDelete