25 August 2012

Minnesotan Invasion

OK, well it was only 2 Minnesotans that came to visit, so technically I guess that can't be considered an invasion...

My sister & nephew came for a few days to meet Baby Joey and hang out before they both return to school this fall.

We ate way too much, as always, and took Morgan and Jacob to a nearby pool/waterpark - I so wish we had found this place earlier in the summer!!!

Boy cousins, hanging out.  Joey 8 weeks old; Jacob 8 years old.


Morgan's favorite face to make lately

Loving on Auntie Connie

Diva at the pool

Diva getting carried across the hot blacktop by Jacob

Mama & Mo having a little snackie between swims
We are way overdue for a trip to MN with the kiddos....I think the Hubs and I need to work up some guts to actually travel with both babies.  
Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. I think that if you go to Minnesota you should make a pit stop in Wisconsin! What do ya say? Lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!