skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Friday Confessions
- Today is my "big" hair appointment. I'm kind of chickening out about cutting my hair. I want a change, but I just can't make up my mind!
- Toddlerhood has to be one of the most frustrating phases of life - for both parent & child. One second she's kissing and hugging me, the next she's crying, crying, crying for no reason. She gets SO frustrated that she can't express her words. I feel so bad for her. I really do love seeing this ultra-sweet side of her though.
Also? She's started biting. Yes, my angel child. Biting. So far, it's only directed at me. It's more like she puts her teeth on me, but doesn't clamp down hard...yet. Although yesterday she got me on the shoulder while she was hugging me (see what I mean about the flip-flopping emotions?) and I swore she broke the skin. But she didn't. This morning I KNEW it was coming and I gave her "the look" like "DON'T YOU DARE". I could see her pause and think about it. She bit the chair instead, lol!
I can't leave the room without her freaking out. Someone told me this clinginess peaks at 18 months. Are we there yet?
- I'm kinda bummed I haven't found a little school to send Morgan to yet, most of them require the child to be at least 2 years old. BUT I'm not yet willing to force her to 1 nap per day either. I need those 2 nap times as much as she does! And I kinda don't want my little vampire sinking her chompers into someone else's kid.
- I confess: I kinda want my new babysitter to just go ahead and move in. I heart her.
- I feel guilty for
everything this one, but, lately -- when we have an "event" to go to, the Hubs and I have gotten into the habit of just taking 1 child with us. So we always say "Which one do we want to take with us?" It just makes life easier. If it's something I think Morgan will enjoy, I definitely take her since Joey doesn't know what's going on. Once they get older, it will be easier, I know. Right? Right?
- I've got a serious sweet tooth that needs reigning in. I complain the scale won't budge, yet every day I'm making rice krispie bars (that one was the Hubs' fault!), chocolate chip cookies, and then the Pie Lady came to visit my Hubs this week. "NO" isn't in my vocab when it comes to baked goods! Come to think of it, I kinda want the Pie Lady to move in with us too, ha!
Happy Friday and Happy Weekend....I will post a pic later on IF I decide to go for the hair cut!!
I can't wait to see your hair, I bet it will be cute. I just cut 3-4 inches off mine and that's the most I could do for now because I'm chicken too! Gracie is the same age as Morgan, and she bites too, but it's only when she's teething. If I give her a bit of tylenol it takes away the problem completely! And I'm right there with you on the two naps still!
ReplyDeleteoh I want to see if you cut it! You have to text me a pic!
ReplyDeleteI hated the biting phase, but I promise it gets better!