My little man is growing so fast! Joey at 3 Months Old:
He's found his hands and loves to suck on them. Is drooling non-stop. No signs of teeth yet (what I thought I saw previously is no longer there).
Sleeps through the night. On his belly. I've tried to put him on his back a few times and he's not having it. He just flails around, angry. Swaddling is a joke now, even with the once-amazing Aden & Anais blankets. He's way too strong for them.
Has a stuffy nose right now.
Is tolerating his car seat much better now. Loves to watch outside the window.
Is VERY smiley and will smile away if you talk to him. He also loves to watch his big sister and smiles at her a lot.
LOVES to be held. Dislikes not being held. Two nights ago I held him for 3.5 hours straight. I tried putting him down and you would've though I broke his leg or something the way he screamed. As soon as I picked him up? Mute. I am finding this is our routine most evenings.
Is not a huge fan of his swing.
Gaining more head and neck control but is not 100% yet. Still bucks around a lot.
Wearing 3-6 month sized clothing. Some 9 months clothes fit him already :( Depends on the brand though.
Drinks Mama's milk and is a good eater. He gets gas drops in the evening which seem to help. He is also getting his Vitamin D supplement drops (recommended for all breastfed babies).
No idea what he weighs...I am guessing around 14 pounds?
All in all he is a healthy happy little guy and we love him so very much!!!




I can't believe Joey is 3 months old...such a bug boy! And still looking liking a male mini-me of Morgan! ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe 3 months already! he looks JUST like his big sister.
ReplyDeleteand my comment looks just like the one above, haha... but seriously... the first two thoughts that popped in my head when reading this
I just found your blog through Becky's...what a cute little guy you have! My Piper is the same age:)
ReplyDelete