03 October 2012

WILW

What I'm Loving Wednesday... (not linking up, sorry...I'll be lucky if I actually get to hit "Publish" on this one today!)

* Husband's new car getting delivered.  TODAY.  Any minute now. The impractical, not-family-friendly one.  And yet, I find myself still super excited for him.  I took a picture of him rolling out of the garage this morning for the last time in his good old jeep as Morgan and I waved goodbye to him.

You've been a good vehicle, Little Red.  But it's time to go into retirement.

 *Free Stuff.  Since it was my birthday AND I had stored up a bunch of beauty points AND I had a gift card from a previous return, I got everything in this picture (EXCEPT the makeup brushes, those I actually purchased) for FREE - I heart Sephora!!!


* New Fall Clothes.  Since it was my birthday the Hubs treated me to a few new things.  That I picked out, of course.  It's really just better that way.  KWIM?

I got the purse & boots....everything else I found is similar to my inspiration pieces.  So no, no $440 sweater here peeps, lol!  Mine came from H&M and I love it all the same.  And of course had to get some new Kicks for Mo.
Fall stuff
How cute are these boots I got for Morgan??!!  Wonder if they come in my size?

*Pumpkin everything.  I've been putting Pumpkin Spice in my coffee in the mornings (or should I say, in my creamer, and then adding a little coffee in, lol).  It's very tasty. 

{However, I tried a recipe for clean-eating pumpkin pie oatmeal and it was NOT good.  Not at all.}

*My boy in these PJ's.  I'm going to cry when I can no longer stuff his 14+ pounds of chubbiness into them.  Or I could always just go buy another one at Tarjay.



*The Hubs taking more random days off to spend with us.  I am LOVING this!  Hello 4-day weekend!

*Morgan, learning new words every day.  When she says "earring" it comes out "O-ing" and I ask her to say it 100 times a day because I just love it.

*The Hubs and I challenging each other in a weight loss contest.  First one to lose 12 pounds, wins.  Since I'm breastfeeding, he thinks I have an advantage.  I would agree, except I just found out yesterday they are building a Chik-Fil-A down the street from my house.  I am strongly considering withdrawing from our contest and I'm not sorry.

*Sam Adams Oktoberfest.  Happy Hour for Mama now occurs when Fussy Hour for Babies kicks in.  Usually 5:00pm.  On the dot.  Every day.  What is it with them??  Good thing they're cute, ha!

*Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels.  Hmmm...might make the weight loss challenge even tougher if I don't just throw these suckers in the trash.

*I picked up Morgan from school yesterday and she was HAPPY!!  Playing away, HAPPILY.  She saw me and instead of crying?  Stood there, SMILING.  HAPPY.  THANKYOUGOD.  I hope this is a sign of things to come because I was one step away from pulling her out of school.  Too much heartbreak for this Mama.

*The fact that hair grows back.  Because I went and did what I said I'd never do.

Before babies:  "DO NOT let me cut my hair short OR try to go darker!"
After babies: "I need a change.  I think I'll chop off my hair.  And get some lowlights."
BOOOO.  
Not good, not good at all.  
I will be on mission GROWITOUT and BLONDIFY 
until further notice.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Picture, picture, picture! We all want to see the new hair do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hiding from the camera til it grows out more, lol!

      Delete
  2. Tammy,

    When my son was a baby, he did that fussy stuff late in the day like that too but he was younger than your babe. I found what worked for him/us was to give him a warm bath then put on some comfy clothes, throw his butt in the stroller and head down the road. It shut him up and I would stroll for 30 minutes or longer and by the time we returned home, we were past the fussy time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip - I tried that yesterday since it had warmed up nicely around 5pm and it worked like a charm!

      Delete
  3. I have absolutely bought the EXACT same thing in 2 sizes because I want Parker to wear it longer than the size will allow :) Love the pics and update!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!