- The Hubs is officially on vacation. Oh, have I mentioned this? I feel like a new woman with an extra set of hands, the occasional nap, and getting out of the house! We are also giving the house some much-needed attention. I've already cleaned out/organized our teeny hall coat closet and it feels so good!
- New Christmas ornaments for our growing family:
| Morgan made this at school (that's her handprint). I LOVE IT!!!! |
| I had to make Joey one, with his help, to match Morgan's from last year. Those chubby little hand prints melt me! |
- Morgan constantly saying "Hugs?" and holding her arms out to hug/be hugged. Must've learned that one in school, lol! She's really changing every day. We are full-speed ahead into Toddlerville and the Terrible Two's. Most days I'd like to turn the bus around, ha! She's very stubborn. Is learning lots of new words, but will repeat over and over and over and over again til she gets what she wants. I'm hoping this means she will be persistent in life ; ) She's still in her MOMMA phase, and, well, that is what it is. She's also become super attached to her 2 blankies and her Seahorse that she sleeps with. She drags them EVERYWHERE.
| This picture AGAIN. Because it sums up her entire persona lately. And all the others I have of her are a blur because she won't hold still for a picture OR wants my iPhone! |
- Joey...oh my. He's really turned a corner in the past few weeks. Sleeping LOOONG stretches and just so happy, smiley & chill. LOVES to roll around on the floor, which allows me free arms! He seems to be outgrowing his pickmeupitis ; )
| Me & My Lovebug |
- We took the kids to the Festival of Lights at the Zoo the other night. I'm not a fan of keeping them out late or being out in the cold, but it was fine. Until we met Santa, that is:
| CLASSIC! |
- The Hubs came home with these to make:
| I can't have 16 cake pops in my house!!!!!! |
- It's rainy & cold and just plain nasty out today, but at least we aren't in Minnesota where it's snowing & freezing! Happy to not be shoveling!!
- I'm pretty much finished Christmas shopping. I've been trying to wrap a few gifts every night so it's not so overwhelming. We tried to stick with just getting the kids about 5 gifts or so each, knowing they'd get stuff from family & friends too. I think we did alright!



I love those ornaments! Kase has those same green and white Santa pj's :) I hope he starts sleeping longer like Joey! He hasn't been napping well and getting up way earlier than he should be! I'm taking advantage of Tyler being home today since we're having a blizzard and basically all of Wisconsin is shut down. I slept in until 9:30 and it was AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteI thought you were sharing news with your growing family ornament! ;)
ReplyDeleteNoooooooooooo! I am good for now at four ;-)
Delete