I like finding new products and seeing what other people like to use. I'm talking beauty/makeup/hair stuff - things for Mama, not so much for the kiddos. I'm a total product junkie and proud of it.
So rather than drone on about how cold it is or how my kids are sick (they're finally better!), I thought I'd share some of my favorites and then see if anyone else wanted to share too!
These are my daily, can't-live-without loves:
From L-R:
- Covergirl Lash Blast mascara. This is one product that I have yet to find a more expensive version that I like better. And I've tried everything from Dior to YSL to Clinique to Lancome to Smashbox. You name it. I've tried it. I always go back to this.
- Kiehl's Avocado Creamy Eye Treatment: SO moisturizing for around the eye area. Helps my winkles ; )
- Benefit Erase Paste: OMG. Lifesaver. Since kids? I got some fully-packed bags under my eyes and they aint goin' nowhere without some plastic surgery I'm afraid (they're hereditary, unfortunately). So I gotta mask those bad boys. This lil pot lasts FOREVA.
- Tresseme Dry Shampoo: I have yet to try other brands because I tried this one and it works for me. If it ain't broke...
- Healthy Sexy Hair Tri Soy Wheat Leave-In Conditioner. This was recommended to me years ago by my hair guru back in MN and I've used it ever since. It really helps my fragile color-treated hair to grow out healthily.
- NARS Orgasm/Laguna Blush/Bronzer duo. What can I say...I'm a follower. And this cult? Is good stuff.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: So versatile. I use it every day.
- Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion: Use this and your eyeshadow goes on better and WILL.NOT. BUDGE. Pinkyswear.
- Neutrogena Lip Soothers gloss: I've been using this since nursing school. It gives shine & moisturization that lasts, plus the taste is not gross. AND it has SPF in it. I"ll probably use it til I die.
I don't mind paying a little more for quality items. But I'll also buy the cheaper drugstore finds, provided they actually WORK. I can't tell you how much $$$ I've wasted on Target/Walgreen's stuff only to be disappointed. Sad truth right there friends.
So there you have it! What products can't you live without?




I will have to try the Erase Paste for sure! I'm definitely needing help in that department these days!
ReplyDeleteWell hello friend - you probably shouldn't have disclosed your product junkie status because well, I need a LOT of help in this arena. I use... not much at ALL! Will definitely have to try a few!...or actually maybe several!
ReplyDelete