When I saw Amy at MrsMommy doing this linkup today, I knew I had to join in. First, because now I need MoJo to have those matching Easter jams that she posted (seriously cute!). Second, because I don't seem to have a lot to blog about lately. And third, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE shopping for the kids and seeing what other little people are wearing!
I am in love with dressing Morgan -- now so more than ever. (I don't know what my deal was her first year...I just recently have gotten more into it??)
My most recent purchases came from Old Navy. Now I think Old Navy's prices on kids clothes can be a little high sometimes - which I find odd since their adult clothes are usually so cheap! So I only buy if I have a coupon code or there is a great sale going on.
This little assortment should be arriving on my doorstep sometime this week! Of course, now that Valentine's Day is behind us, it's time to start thinking of St. Patrick's Day. I always had fun wearing something green and getting into the spirit...so now my kiddos get to share in my "fun" (minus the green beer for them, haha)!
![]() |
| I want these for myself! |
![]() |
| I know this isn't St. Patrick's Day-related, but c'mon...she had to have it! |
They had a bunch of summer basics for like $5, so I snapped up a bunch of tanks & shorts for Mo. I am hesitant to buy Joey too much summer stuff just yet because I have no idea what size he'll be! He's growing SO FAST, by the time he's 1 year old, I doubt he will fit into any 12-month sized stuff!
I'm in the throes of planning Morgan's 2nd Bday party, which is THIS COMING WEEKEND already. It will be about the same size as last year, with 36 people invited (plus my fam in Minnesota who likely won't be able to make it here), but we are scaling back this year. I'm trying to make it as stress-free as possible, but I still want it to be special, ya know? Her actual birthday is this Thursday (I'm still in shock that my baby is turning 2!) so we will celebrate at home with a meal and cake cooked by Mama.









Stopping by from the link up! I'm jealous you have those polkadot jeans on the way...I've been drooling over them but never got around to purchasing! :-) I really love that yellow dress too.
ReplyDeleteDressing the littles is perhaps my favorite hobby :) I will have to check the linkup out... and I hope you don't mind if Willis copies Joey's St. Patty's day outfit, so cute & comfy!
ReplyDeleteI just bought E a bunch of stuff at Old Navy! They have some of THE cutest stuff right now and their jeans always seems to fit the best!
ReplyDeleteI saw a pair of jeans (mama size) like that this weekend and almost died. Adorable and even cuter in mini size! Glad I stopped by!
ReplyDeletehttp://lifeinthesetimesblog.wordpress.com/
I love that yellow dress!!!! I'm so excited to see all her birthday pictures, I can't believe she is already 2.
ReplyDeleteI need to get the kiddos a green outfit! I have a bunch of stuff for Kase for this summer, mostly 18-24 months. I'm just crossing my fingers it all fits. That would really stink!
ReplyDeleteLove those little jeans for Morgan :)
stopping by from the link-up,
ReplyDeleteI have a pair similar to those pants from Old Navy and they are so so comfy (I want to say they are the rock star super skinnies)
Oh my goodness, I want those polka dot jeans too! So cute! Thank you for linking up with us today, excited to follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI agree about Old Navys prices!! I usually buy at end of seasons for in a year or hit the outlets! I did order some stuff online when everything was an additional 40% off! Those jeans are adorable, is there anything more adorable then baby jeans or ruffle butts?
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with us!! :)
Super cute outfits, just found you via the link up! I'm not always a huge Old Navy fan but I'm loving the things in their Kids and Baby sale going on...good deals and cute stuff!
ReplyDeleteJulie
www.thechirpingmoms.com