11 June 2013

Organized

I am striving to organize our home, little by little.  But with 2 little ones and a spouse that thinks the motto "everything should have a home" falls within the same belief system as unicorns, it's challenging.

I took 20 minutes the other night - when I couldn't stand it anymore - and whipped this little drawer into order.  Now sometimes I open it, just to look at it, because it makes me THAT happy.

I should link up somewhere, but I don't want to show off.  I also don't want to be solicited for my organizing advice because I'm just too busy these days.

And in case my dear husband is reading this, yes, I just did a blog post on organization to avoid my Stats homework.  Duh.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. wow! Looks great! I always have the idea to organize, but it's a very fleeting thought, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @ unicorns! Haha.

    Love the drawer. Love the Dollar Spot. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!