05 June 2013

SWW


Linking up with Shannon at Life After I Dew for another beloved So What Wednesday!


This week, I'm saying So What:
  • If I miss pregnancy hair. Seriously.  My hair was never better in my whole entire life.  Do I miss it enough to get KU'd again?  Herrrmmmmmm.......not today.  Ask me tomorrow.
  • If I threaten to boycott Vickie's Secret for charging $60 for a bra.  I mean, seriously.  SERIOUSLY.  But then they sucker me in with "OOOH, Semi-Annual Sale" and "Hey lookie here, a coupon for $15 off!".  But after this, I'm done with your BS VS.  DONE with it.
  • If I'm pretty much the OLDEST person in my Statistics class.  And that includes the teacher.  Yes, I am older than my professor.  *sigh* Might as well get on the wait list for the best nursing home in the city.
  • I'm also pretty much older than everyone with small children near my kids' age.  I'm learning to accept it.  It's an ugly truth. 
  • I'm kinda/sorta/totally over Facebook.  I've been on since...2006?  It's feeling like MySpace.
  • Morgan is now saying "I Sorry Joey" AS she hits him.  It's progress.
  • If I'm STILL royally ticked off at Netflix.  You don't just get rid of all your Nick Jr. programs.  How am I supposed to cater to constant toddler demands of "More Do-Wah?"  Nobody wants to watch your ancient Barney reruns.  NOBODY.  Now what?!
  • If' my husband and I sparked our romance over fixing a broken toilet together.  The dim glow of the flash light (the light fixture's broken too)...the rubber gloves....the tank water running and draining and running.  I fell in love alllllll over again people.
  • Speaking of our love, we've been staying up way too late most nights getting caught up with the rest of the universe on Game of Thrones.  Then I spend the next day feeling all badass, if someone irritates me I get all King Joffrey on them and am like "Off with his head!"
  • I think Miley Cyrus's new song is the worst. THE WORST.  WHO IS LETTING HER MAKE ALBUMS????
  • I have a strong desire to eat clean buuuutttt....just found out last week they are building a Chipotle, A Panera, AND Chik-fil-A all down the street from my house.  Like, walking distance.  We. Are. Never. Moving. Ever.
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Oh lady...as I was brushing my hair after the shower yesterday I was thinking the same thing about pregnancy hair. Never again will I have it and that makes me sad. And yes, totally agree on FB. I turned my account off last week and it feels good although now I am using IG massively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you disappeared from FB, I went to wish you a Happy Anniversary on there and couldn't find ya. Don't blame you one bit! I'm guilty of blowing up the IG too ;-) Um, you had INCREDIBLE pregnancy hair. You should totally do it again, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, Sterling has confirmed we are done. :) I will be envious of your next pregnancy hair as my baby hairs are still growing in

      Delete
    2. Aw, c'mon...you'll start to have baby amnesia right around when he turns 6 months old ;-)

      Delete
  3. I have a love-hate relationship with VS. I hate their prices, but love their Dream Angels bra line and haven't been able to find a bra that I like anywhere else...Sigh. And totally agree with you on the facebook thing. I got off about a year ago and honestly, have had no desire to get back on it since. I kind of like that people don't know what I'm doing all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's encouraging to hear someone who's been off FB for a year and lived to tell about it, haha. I feel so "dependent" on it...dumb. Like my family doesn't know how to contact me if I cancel it?

      Delete
  4. I just bought a bikini on sale from VS and was all, okay okay keep sending your catalogs then. Yes, love/hate. Totally get the toilet romance!! So funny how our love changes! Hubs replaced a part in our dryer and I was suddenly attracted to him at 4 pm. On a Tuesday. Whatever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A dryer part replacement is a big deal! Haha! They are good men!

      Delete
  5. Just found your blog!!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to checking your blog out too!

      Delete
  6. Completely random comment. How was I not following you on Instagram? Just fixed that! Also, I think we should be Facebook friends, even if it is lame :)

    I need a new bra SO bad, but just can't spend that kind of money. Instead I wear ones that don't fit right and complain about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, how are we not FB friends? Yes please! OK, just invest in like 2-3 good bras. It will change your life. OK, maybe not, but you will love it. And then you can complain about how much they cost, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are in trouble if they are building a chick fil a by you! They just put one in down the street from me and anytime I go anywhere I pass it....I eat it at least once a week ops! haha! I also miss my pregnancy hair, but not enough to get preggo again just yet :) I love SWW!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!