13 September 2013

Sharing

This will be random.  As always.

First of all, I feel like I unintentionally lied a lil bit.  Remember how I raved on and on about my Napoleon Perdis spray foundation?

Well....the reviewers were right.  It didn't last long before it was hissing empty.  Maybe 3-4 weeks and that's of NOT every day use.  Boo.  Lesson learned.  I'm sorry.  Don't hate me.

LOVE these....they've helped tremendously with toddler constipation and they taste good.  She asks for her gummies every day!

Got this tunnel for the kids and it is the one toy they both play with over and over again.  Best $14.99 I've spent on anything!
Found HERE at IKEA

Provides minutes of fun.  Disregard the Dora undies in the background.  They are just for looks.
Went to visit my friends at Ulta again...in search this time of a face primer that WON'T make me break out.  I learned that the silicone based primers (which most of them are) make you break out if you're prone to that sort of evil (I am).

Good so far, and it hasn't run out yet ;-)

I also was in the market to try a new mascara - I always go back to CoverGirl Lash Blast, but I know there are a zillion new ones out, so I wanted to see what was up.

My BFF at Ulta informed me this is "the best selling mascara in the world right now".  That's quite a claim.  I didn't have time to fact-check her, so I took her word for it.
Benefit "They're Real!" mascara.  Gotta love the name.  
Quick sidenote:  Does the name of this mascara make anyone else think of that Seinfeld episode with Teri Hatcher and she says "By the way....they're real.  And they're SPEC-TACULAR!"  No?  Just me?

I need book recommendations...the Hubs and I are headed to a medical conference in Kiawah Island, SC and he will be tied up most of the days.  I won't even know what to do with that much free time on my hands, but I'm looking forward to it (and I'm planning to get all my homework done before the trip so I don't have to worry about it!)  I can't wait to hit up the food scene there.  Sad that I'm most excited for the food.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Emily Giffin books. Just grab them all. They're all great! Fun beach reads - not too serious, but with great story lines:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they sound perfect and I haven't read any of her books yet!

      Delete
  2. I'm coming up with a new book list next week. Check out my book tab on the blog. There's a ton of book reviews on there! I've tried a bazillion mascaras and Chanel Intimitable is my absolute favorite!!!! Have you tried Arbonne primer? It's divine (though I'm not sure about the silicone factor).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet--thanks for pointing me to your list. We must have the same tastes bc I'd read some, but not all of them. OK, now I might have to go try the Chanel mascara...I'm not loving the Benefit one.

      Delete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!