Before too much more time passes, I want to document our Halloween. It was FUN this year! It was a busy week and I was so thankful Joe had the week off to take care of us all since I was recovering from my nose job. Which sucked, btw.
Anyway, I currently have 7 minutes to pound out some blog posts before Joey wakes from his nap and it's time to go pick Morgan up from preschool, so here we go:
We had one CUTE little Bat:
| Who did not like his hat.... |
We went to a Halloween party at Ellery & Willis's house:
We had yummy snacks and pizza:
We braved the weather, which ended up being not nearly as bad as predicted. We packed up and went to Joe's Aunt Ni-Ni's house to trick-or-treat in their cul-de-sac with their kids.
| I was a cat to hide my nose cast, lol. I fogot my tail though, boo. |
| Mo workin' hard for her haul of candy. She loved saying "Trick or Treat!" and "Thank you!" and loved all her candy even more. |
| Such a good Daddy |
| This little guy was starting to get sick and ended up with a fever for 4 days :( |
If you follow me on the Grams, this is old news. But....My cast, splints & stents came out! I felt a million times better immediately. That surgery/recovery was no joke. I can already breathe better and I like how straight my nose is now. The swelling will continue to go down over the next year.
The other big event will be shared soon....pinky swear.



Your nose looks great! You still look like you:) Your Halloween with your sweet little family looked like fun - but so sorry that Joey got sick:(
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about the other big event!!!
Emersyn was Minnie this year too! Such cute kiddos! Can't wait for your other big announcement!
ReplyDelete