18 November 2013

The week before last week

Clearly a catch-up post.

We took the kids to a birthday party at Jump & Jacks and they were CRAZY.  Not in a good way either.  I think they were hungry?





Once they were fed, they mellowed out and had a great time.  Of course it was time to leave then.

Sunday morning, the Hubs and I met up with some of his partners and their wives for brunch at Orchids.  They have an amazing brunch buffet and I enjoyed Mimosas to forget about the birthday party from the day before.
 This kid is so funny lately and I just love dressing him like a little old man.  He is saying everything lately.  My favorites are "I NUUU!" for "I love you" and his kisses.  Oh lordy, his kisses.  He'll just come up to me, lean in, and purse his lips and go "MmmmmmmmmmmMUAH!"  He plays hard and loves hard ;-)  Given his history, I might have to start wearing a helmet.  But he makes my Mama heart melt.  Oh, and for "Clarabelle" (the cow from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) he calls her "Carabooo".  So stinkin cute.
 I spent lots of time both at the library and at home doing this:
 I whipped up this meal that my husband said (and I'm quoting his words verbatim here) was "The best chicken to ever cross my lips".  It. Was. Stellar.
Baked Chicken Scampi from my Wildtree freezer meals workshop.
We spent some time outdoors, soaking up the last few warm-ish fall days.


And that about sums it up!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!