26 March 2014

This week someone turned 40!

This week we celebrated my dear husband's 40th birthday!  I love my Silver Fox.  So happy we are deciding to continue "consciously coupling" together.

My errand buddy and I procuring black balloons for the at home celebration
  I was feeling just terrible that I didn't plan something outrageous.  I mean, 40 is a MILESTONE birthday to be celebrated!  We had a nice meal at home with cake, card, and balloons and a few decorations.  Just the Hubs and I are going to Vegas next month and I have a BIG surprise for him - that of course he already found out about.  I can't get this guy anything!!!!!  
The DQ Ice Cream Cake - his favorite -- and two little nuts that couldn't keep their fingers out of the cake.   You can tell Morgan juuuuust got scolded, ha!  And Joey loves to cheese for the camera now?
Do you Timehop?  I'm addicted.

TWO years ago today:
Pebbles and Belly Rides
 THREE years ago today:
Hanging out in the NICU shortly before she got to come home
I can't even get over how little Morgan was!

And here is what the depressing weather is doing at the end of March in Kentucky.  Unacceptable.  Please Spring, come SOON.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I heart time hop! Great bday pic, so adorable, all of them! Happy birthday Joe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I knew you'd be a Timehop lover...I hope Baby Grant is getting bigger & stronger every day!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to your husband! :) So glad you guys are consciously coupling too, lol. I read about that consciously uncoupling thing Gwen and Chris are doing. What a load of garbage. Don't know why they can't just say, "Hey, it didn't work. We're getting a divorce. " And time hop? Why haven't I heard of this? Going to check it out asap!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - Hollywood is such garbage and the people are so delusional. OK, you'd LOVE Timehop but I think it accesses your social media photos/captions. It might be able to just access your cell phone pics, but I'm not sure on that one. You can download the app and see?

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh at first I didn't see morgans sweet face on your tummy and was all WHAT!!! haha ok back to reality! Ive never heard of all of this "conscious coupling" or "un coupling" as gwen is saying until this last week, Im so out of the loop!

    WOOOHOOOO for being an awesome wifey! (thumbs up!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure she and her wackjob therapists made up the term!

      Delete

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!