09 October 2014

Whereabouts

Time is flying by.  I'm made more aware every time I stop to look at all the pictures I take of the things we've done lately...

September came and went.  It was hot and sunny for the most part.  We hit up the park many times to get our wiggles out.  Morgan started weekly dance class (her date with Daddy), I turned 38 (eeek!) and my favorite people gave me THEE sweetest card ever.  It was signed with the kids' painted handprints, and created by my thoughtful husband.

We made a trip to the Levee and the Aquarium where nobody wanted to cooperate with Mom's plea for a family picture.

We broke our "We're never taking the kids to a restaurant again" rule.  We lasted well over a month with that.  Anyone with toddlers knows what a painful experience that can be!  We then hit a spurt of eating out a bunch and I wouldn't say it got any "better"...at least not yet.  There's still hope.

We watched my belly grow and the excitement and anticipation of whether we will be having a little baby brother or baby sister continues to build.  Morgan keeps asking "When is the baby coming?"

Collages seem to be the easiest way for me to condense and organize my photos, so collages it will be!  I'm double-dipping from my Insta and I'm OK with that. #loweringthebar

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!