My little Lovebug turned 4 months old last week. I managed to get photos only 1 day late this time! I'm getting better!
The rest of the week whizzed by. We didn't do anything real exciting. A friend visited us on Thursday (shout out to Auntie Jen!) because we were homebound. Went to a Farmer's Market on Saturday. And then I got hit with a nasty virus, which had me bedridden and my body covered in a bizzaro rash for 2 days. I was fortunate enough that my darling hubby was off work and able to take care of Mo for me while I recovered and slept. But it pretty much wiped out my weekend and I was so bummed out.
As for Mo, she is usually going to bed around 10pm and sleeping until 5:00 or 5:30am these days. This has been AWESOME. However, she still has those nights where she wakes around 2:30 or 3:00, but they are becoming less and less. She will usually take one solid nap in the morning, but then the afternoons are a totally different ballgame. She will get tired, fall asleep in my arms, and as soon as I lay her down, she's wide awake and starts crying. Needless to say, the afternoons and evenings can get very l-o-n-g.
She was supposed to have her 4-month Well Check last week, but due to car problems (like not having one at the moment, or rather, having the Hubs steal mine every day because HIS is not working) we had to reschedule. We SO need to go car shopping... I was actually looking forward to her appointment because I had FOR ONCE written down a boatload of questions for our Pediatrician. And I wanted to see how much Morgan weighs now. I'm thinking somewhere between 10-11 pounds. I always worry I'm not feeding her enough/often enough. Is that a normal parental concern? I don't want her to end up on "Too Fat For 15" in 15 years and have it be attributed to her mother forcefeeding her, lol!
Enough of my rambling...I can't believe it's the end of June!



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!