We've been busy this past week! In addition to having family in town to visit, I've been tackling some DIY projects around the house. I'll save that post for another day.
In the meantime, here is your warning: PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!!
First up, we took Mo to her very first baseball game. Joe's work sponsored a night, so we mostly just socialized with his co-workers.
![]() |
| I'm ready for the game! |
Then, we had a visit from my sister, my nephew & my sis's boyfriend from Minnesota. We visited the Children's Museum at Union Terminal
And Morgan got to meet her Great Grandma Edith and Great Aunt Mary Jane up near Columbus, OH.
![]() |
| Sooo comfy in Aunt Mary Jane's arms |
![]() |
| Great Grandma Edith and Morgan |
![]() |
| 3 Generations |
We visited The Cincinnati Zoo for the first of what I'm sure will be MANY visits there.
![]() |
| I don't know why I thought this gorilla sunbathing his bum was so funny...he stayed in this position the whole time we were standing there! |
![]() |
| The new baby giraffe (on the left) was the big attraction. The line to see it was SO long so we didn't get a peek...ironically I had to go back to the Zoo later that night for en event that Hubs' work put on. I was able to get a good shot - through the glass of course - of the baby giraffe. |
![]() |
| Hanging out with cousin Jacob |
![]() |
| All dressed up for Hubs' work event. Photography by Jacob. |
or Father's Day, we went out to eat with the Hubs' side of the family and Morgan and I got him some new clothes. I really wanted to get him Def Leppard tickets, but figured I shouldn't spend that much money since I'm not working right now. When I told him, he was bummed because he REALLY would've loved to see them. I should've just gotten the tickets!
![]() |
| Mmmm....baby feet. |
![]() |
| Our little Family. Happy Father's Day! |
![]() |
| And lastly, in honor of Father's Day, a pic of me and my dad the last time he was here to visit in February. Little did we know baby Mo was coming just a few days later! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!