***EDITED TO ADD: this post was written at the end of May***
I've been bad about posting anything lately, but I've taken plenty of photos. That is, as "The Boss" (one of her many many nicknames) allows. Mo turned 3 months old last week and is turning into quite the roly-poly baby! Here is our life in pictures lately:
 |
| As I said on Facebook....I SO love this little face!! |
 |
| Sitting in her big girl chair for her monthly pic. |
 |
| We've been hanging out in the porch on warm days, she loves it. Dakota in the background wondering when we can go back inside. Hopefully we'll get some patio furniture and a rug or two soon! |
 |
| Her favorite sleep position, on her belly, half hanging off her newborn lounger. |
 |
| Mother's Day weekend, we went out to eat one evening. |
 |
| Mom feeding Mo during the outdoor wedding ceremony...this was moments after she had a blowout that left dried poo on my dress. I didn't see it til WAY later in the evening, lol! Oh well. |
 |
| At Joe's cousin's wedding in her new Baby GAP dress. She was SO CUTE! |
 |
| I keep checking to see if she fits in her Bumbo. Not quite yet, but I'm sure June is our month!! |
People always say one of two things when they see her: "Look at all that hair!" and then usually "She's SO tiny!" She's almost 10 pounds now and is finally fitting into some of the cutie clothes that people have given us. I buy things here & there, but I've been very good about not going overboard. Yet. hee hee ; )
Dakota has had a really hard time adjusting. As evidenced by this:
 |
| I came home one day to this mess in Morgan's nursery, compliments of one very jealous dog. Yes, that is poo in case you're wondering... |
AND just last week she vomited 17 times in one day. I'll spare you from having to see pictures of the bile and what she did to our carpets. It's getting better, I'm trying to give her more attention each day. But it's hard. Sometimes I have to make the decision "OK, leave screaming baby in her bouncy seat for 5-10 minutes while I walk the dog OR risk having the dog pee in the house..." I've tried taking Mo with me when I walk Dakota but that is no easy feat because I usually have to pick up a large amount of poo while balancing a squirmy worm infant.
We are getting out a little more now and I'm thankful for that. It's supposed to be really warm this Memorial Day weekend, so I'm hunting for sungear for Morgan.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!