30 April 2011

10 Weeks Old

My baby doesn't look a thing like me.  Here's proof:



Her bug eyes crack me up! And daddy lost this cutie headband when he changed her diaper at the Levee today :(

Definitely looks like her daddy!

Waiting to go to the doctor - again. I just love her baby jeans!


She always punches one fist forward in her sleep.  I imagine she's saying "Girl Power!" ha ha

Hanging out in the car seat again
I think she looks like two different babies most of the time... even if she doesn't look like me, I still love her more than words can express.
She had the ultrasound of her spine done this week and everything looked fine!  We are truly blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!