06 April 2011

The "O" Face & Nursery Pics

This face makes my day, every day!


Her little lips form the perfect circle, like a cheerio, when she's hungrily awaiting her next feeding. So PRESH!

Thinking I need to include more pics on this blog and fewer words.

Here's what we've been up to lately...in pictures:

Dad rocking the Moby Wrap and Mo LOVING it


Gina the Giraffe who lives in the nursery




Today we had a newborn (can I still call it that since she's now 6+ weeks old?) photo session here at the house with our amazing photographer, Christina Littleton.  I cannot wait to see the finished photos - she got some absolutely PRECIOUS pics!! 
All snuggled in the Moby Wrap

Normally babies are pretty sleepy and you can manipulate them however you want, but not Lil' Mo.  Not today...she was wiiiiide awake!  But still adorable ; )
Hanging out in her favorite bouncy chair in Dad's office. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love to read your comments, so feel free to let me know you were here!